Apply for Funding
Step 2: Collect the documentation
In order to successfully process your application, we require several documents to made available in a digital format along with your submission of our online forms. Please make sure the following documentation is available before filling in the application form.
The Rabbi’s Consent Form must be completed for all applicantions. Rabbi Gidon Fox, who is the Malka Ella Rabbi, needs to discuss your case with you before he can sign off this form. Rabbi Fox can be contacted on email at [email protected]
You need to do the following:
1. Download the Financial Details spreadsheet
2. Complete the Financial Details spreadsheet with the relevant information
3. Upload the Financial Details spreadsheet along with digital copies of all the supporting financial documentation required
Please ensure the documents are labelled with your surname and description of the document. For example if your surname is Gold your financial form should be labelled
“Gold financial form.xlsx”
- Financial Details Spreadsheet
- Last 3 month bank statement
- Last 3 month credit card statement
- Last 3 month bond statement
- Last 3 month salary slips
Digital copies of marriage certificates and other required documentation.
- Civil Marriage Certificate
Step 3: Submit Your Application
We have provided a simple and intuitive way to submit all of the documentation we need to process your application correctly. Please click on the button below and follow the prompts.