Step 2: Collect Documents
To process your application, Malka Ella requires several documents to me made available in a digital format along with your submission. Please make sure the following documents are available before filling in the application form.
The Rabbi's Consent Form must be completed by Rabbi Gidon Fox and then uploaded with your application. Rabbi Fox can be contacted on [email protected]
You need to do the following:
- Download Financial spreadsheet
- Complete Financial spreadsheet with all the relevant information
- Upload Financial spreadsheet along with digital copies of all supporting financial documentation required.
Please ensure documents are labelled with your surname and description of the document. For example if your surname is Gold your financial form should be labelled "Gold financial form.xlsx"
- Financial spreadsheet
- Last 3 month's bank statement
- Last 3 month's credit card statement
- Last 3 month's bond statement
- Last 3 month's salary slips
Digital copies of your civil and Jewish marriage are required.
- Civil Marriage Certificate
Step 3: Submit Application
Now that you understand the process and terms and conditions and have completed all the required documents, click on the button to begin the online application.